ATV The Great North Woods
Ride the Wilds of Northern NH – 1000 miles of ATV Trails
Pittsburg, New Hampshire is an outdoors lover’s paradise. The land of many lakes, ponds and rivers along with miles of logging roads and trails through the woods. For the ATV enthusiast, Pittsburg is heaven! With more than 120 miles of ATV trails in just Pittsburg, the Pittsburg trail system connects to the trails of “Ride the Wilds” a network of trails in northern New Hampshire that interconnects and has more than 1000 miles of trails!
Our Cabins on Back Lake and on Perry Stream are perfectly located to access the ATV trails! Ride from your cabin on 1000+ miles of interconnected trails. Access restaurants, gas stations, and stores from your ATV.
As northern New Hampshire’s largest outfitter, we rent ATVs from our Back Lake property. We’ve partnered with Bear Rock Adventures to bring you new model, rental ATVs that can accommodate up to six riders! Explore the North Woods on a new model machine and return to your cozy cabin at the end of a great day.
|ATV Model||1/2 Day Rate||Full Day Rate|
|Can Am Outlander Max 500||$200/1 rider *||$300/1 rider *|
|Can Am Commander Max 1000||$375 /4 riders||$475 /4 riders|
|Honda Pioneer 700||$300/4 riders||$400/4 riders|
|Polaris RZR S 900||$300/ 2 riders||$400/2 riders|
|Polaris Ranger Crew 900||$300/ 4 riders *||$400/4 riders *|
|Ultimate’ Polaris RZR S 900||$350/ 2 riders||$450/ 2 riders|
|Ultimate’ Polaris RZR 4 900||$425/4 riders||$525/4 riders|
|Ultimate’ Polaris Ranger Crew 900||$425/ 4 riders *||$525/ 4 riders *|
* All additional riders are $30.00 extra.
Rent an ATV for a full day, Monday – Thursday through September 30th, and get the second, third or fourth full days at the 1/2 Day Rate!!!
½ Day AM: 9:00 am-12:30 pm
½ Day PM: 1:30 pm-5:00 pm
Full Day: 9:00 am-4:30 pm
Guests should arrive at Bear Rock Adventures on Beach Road in Pittsburg, NH 30 minutes before their rental time to fill out paperwork and receive instruction on ATV operation.
Deposit: All reservations are paid in full at time of booking.
Cancellations: All cancellations are assessed a 20% cancellation fee. The remaining balance can then be credited to the guest’s card. Cancellations received within 48 hours of the reservation date will not be refunded.
- Rental fee includes use of helmet and a trail map.
- Proper eye wear is mandatory; sunglasses, prescription glasses & goggles are all acceptable forms of eye wear; goggles will be provided, and can also be purchased at Bear Rock Adventures.
- Bear Rock Adventures requires an imprint of a credit card and signature before renting. A $3000 deductible per ATV and a $4000 deductible per side by side is required towards any damages incurred, associated with the operation of your rental.
- Mandatory liability insurance is $15 per day, per machine. Private insuarnce is not accepted. Insurance will be paid for the day of the rental
- All ATV’s leave with a full tank of fuel and will be returned with a full tank. If not returned with a full tank, a refueling charge will apply.
- Guests are responsible for all damages caused to ATV while in their use.
- Both driver and passengers must wear helmet and goggle all times.
- Drivers Must be 21 years of age or older with a Valid Drivers License. Passengers must be 5 years of age or older with a parent or guardian.
- All renters must read and sign a rental agreement and liability waiver.
- A late fee of $30.00 per half hour will be applied for all ATV’s returned after the scheduled time. A $125 late fee will be charged if rental is 2 hrs. late. If rental is later than 2 hours the full day rental rate will be charged for the late return.
- ATV rentals are ‘rain or shine’.