ATV The Great North Woods
Ride the Wilds of Northern NH – 1000 miles of ATV Trails
Pittsburg, New Hampshire is an outdoors lover’s paradise. The land of many lakes, ponds and rivers along with miles of logging roads and trails through the woods. For the ATV enthusiast, Pittsburg is heaven! With more than 120 miles of ATV trails in just Pittsburg, the Pittsburg trail system connects to the trails of “Ride the Wilds” a network of trails in northern New Hampshire that interconnects and has more than 1000 miles of trails!
Our Cabins on Back Lake and on Perry Stream are perfectly located to access the ATV trails! Ride from your cabin on 1000+ miles of interconnected trails. Access restaurants, gas stations, and stores from your ATV.
As northern New Hampshire’s largest outfitter, we rent ATVs from our Powderhorn property. We’ve partnered with Bear Rock Adventures to bring you new model, rental ATVs that can accommodate up to four riders! Explore the North Woods on a new model machine and return to your cozy cabin at the end of a great day.
|ATV Model||1/2 Day Rate||Full Day Rate|
|Polaris Sportsman ATV 2-UP||$150/1 rider||$200/1 rider|
|John Deere RSX 850i||$230/2 riders||$310/2 riders|
|Yamaha Viking 700||$230/ 2 riders||$310/2 riders|
|Polaris RZR 4||$375/4 riders||$455/4 riders|
* All additional riders are $30.00 extra.
Rent an ATV for a full day, Monday - Thursday through September 30th, and the second, third or fourth days are 1/2 price!!!
½ Day AM: 9:00 am-12:30 pm
½ Day PM: 1:30 pm-5:00 pm
Full Day: 9:00 am-4:30 pm
Guests should arrive at the Powderhorn Lodge 30 minutes before their rental time to fill out paperwork and receive instruction on ATV operation.
Deposit: All reservations are paid in full at time of booking.
Cancellations: All cancellations are assessed a 20% cancellation fee. The remaining balance can then be credited to the guest’s card. Cancellations received within 48 hours of the reservation date will not be refunded.
- Rental fee includes use of helmet, goggles, and a trail map.
- Bear Rock Adventures requires an imprint of a credit card and signature before renting. A $2000 deductible per machine is required towards any damages incurred, associated with the operation of your rental.
- All ATV’s leave with a full tank of fuel and will be returned with a full tank.
- Guests are responsible for all damages caused to ATV while in their use.
- Both driver and passengers must wear helmet and goggle all times.
- Drivers Must be 21 years of age or older with a Valid Drivers License. Passengers must be 5 years of age or older with a parent or guardian.
- All renters must read and sign a rental agreement and liability waiver.
- A late fee of $50.00 per hour will be applied for all ATV’s returned after the scheduled time.